Welcome to the 11th Edition of the Quarterly Review from Squire Sanders' Property@ction Team. In this issue we will look at the following
- A harsh lesson for tenants
- Negotiating the difficult relationships involved in dilapidations
- The importance of being registered: Chaudhary v Yavuz
- A new era in dilapidations claims?
- When is a condition (in a lease) not a condition?
We welcome all contributions to this review and if you would like to discuss this further please contact any of the editorial team.