Kevin T. Connor, who serves as coordinating partner for Squire Sanders' Middle East and North Africa (MENA) practice, examines emerging and expected trends in Saudi Arabia's energy and utilities sector in Financier Worldwide’s 'Annual Review: Energy & Utilities.' Kevin discusses risks, developments and challenges in the industry in Saudi Arabia including:
- Restructuring initiatives by energy and utilities companies and underlying drivers
- M&A activity in the energy sector
- The impact of emerging markets on the global energy industry
- Notable recent energy policies and regulations
- Industry responses to current environment issues and challenges
This article is reprinted with permission from Financier Worldwide magazine.