Welcome to the Summer 2012 issue of "Intellectual Property & Technology Update," a quarterly publication prepared by the members of Squire Sanders' intellectual property and technology law practice. In this issue we address the following areas of recent interest and concern:
- Court Widens Scope of Protection For ISPs Under English Law
- Federal Circuit Overhauls Willful Patent Infringement Test
- Protect Yourself Against Twitter Squatters
- Could You Be Responsible For What Your Customers Do Online?
- The German Legislature Introduces Changes to the Ordering Process of E-Commerce Transactions