Welcome to our round up of key licensing issues and developments. This month, highlights include:
- Live Music Act 2012 – due to come into force on 1 October.
- Government Alcohol Strategy on Minimum Pricing in England and Wales.
- PPL Consultation on Draft Codes of Conduct for Licensees and Members.
- Plastic Glasses and Bottles (Mandatory Use) Bill 2012-13.
- Islington Late Night Levy?
If you have any queries about any of the highlights in this month’s review, or if you need any advice on your licensing requirements, applications, or procedures, please contact us. We can assist with drafting and submission of applications, contested hearings, audits and advice on procedures, policies and/ or training, prosecutions or licence reviews.