View Author October 2012
In this publication we turn our attention to the following key pensions developments that may have passed you by whilst you were enjoying your summer break.
- Forthcoming changes to refunds of contributions and transfers of small pension pots.
- The Pensions Regulator’s drive to improve record keeping in pension plans.
- The voluntary Code of Good Practice on pensions incentive exercises.
- Consultation on changes to the Takeover Code to improve the profile of pension arrangements.
- The Pensions Regulator’s statement on the use of Financial Support Directions in insolvency situations.
- Changes to legislation governing access to stakeholder pension plans.
- A brief summary of the latest automatic enrolment developments.