This month's round-up of labour and employment stories from around our global network includes:
- Spain: Supreme Court rejects employer’s claim for damages to reputation;
- France: All employment-related documents must be in French (with a few exceptions);
- Italy: New labour law reforms – Part 2 – Dismissals;
- Hong Kong: Possible increase of statutory minimum wage;
- US: Latest guidance for developing a social media policy; and
- Australia: Changes to taxation of Living Away From Home benefits.