Welcome to the 14th Edition of the Quarterly Review from the Squire Sanders' Property @ction Team.
In this issue we will look at the following:
- A Licence to bill? The decision in Greene King plc v Quisine Restaurants and others
- Mind the Gap: Lease Re-gearing
- What’s in the pipeline for s. 30(1)(g)? The slippery case of Humber Oil Terminals Trustee Ltd v Associated British Ports
- Is a right to park an easement and why should we care?
- Always read the label: without prejudice and subject to contract
We welcome all contributions to this review and if you would like to discuss this further please contact any of the editorial team.