View Author February 2013
This month’s round-up of labour and employment stories from around our global network includes:
- Spain: Non-competition clause held to be unenforceable due to insufficient compensation;
- Australia: Harmonising occupational health and safety laws;
- Poland: How far can Polish employers go in finding out information about job candidates?
- US: Manager’s complaint about employer’s internal investigation did not constitute “protected activity”; and
- Hong Kong: Chief Executive outlines employment policy blueprint.