Welcome to the 15th Edition of the Quarterly Review from the Squire Sanders' Property@ction Team.
In this issue we will look at the following:
- “Rage, rage against the dying of the (right to) light”? The Law Commission Consultation 2013
- Retail Therapy: The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors’ attempt to breathe life back into the British High Street
- Enforceability of verbal agreement
- Canonical confirms the need for contractual certainty in the context of break clauses
- Renewing business lease terms – any good reason to change?
We welcome all contributions to this review and if you would like to discuss this further please contact any of the editorial team.