Welcome to the Squire Sanders China Update, a bi-monthly summary of legal changes or notes of significance in important areas of China’s laws. In this issue you will find the following articles:
- In-Progress Legislation on Remedies in Merger Control
- New Clarification by SAT Regarding Secondment Arrangement
- Overview on PRC Laws and Draft Regulations on Personal Information Protection
- Circular 20 to Strengthen Administration of Foreign Exchange Capital Inflows
- Circular 21 to Simplify Foreign Direct Investment
- External Debt Registration – Administrative Measures Clarified
We also provide a monthly update on Anticorruption issues in China. For more information, visit our Anticorrution blog.
Squire Sanders, in partnership with Merger Market , have recently published a report on global M&A trends. Consumer and Retail 2013 features a spotlight on emerging markets and detailed Q&As on the UK, Russia and China.