Welcome to the July 2013 issue of the Squire Sanders Ohio Public Law Update. In this issue we highlight the 2014-2015 Operating Budget signed into law by Governor Kasich, legislation seeking to modify Ohio’s municipal income tax code and other recently enacted legislation, as well as recent decisions of interest.
Case summaries and attorney general opinions include:
- Koontz v. St. Johns River Water Management Dist.
- State ex rel. Luken v. Corp. for Findlay Market of Cincinnati
- State ex rel. Motor Carrier Serv., Inc. v. Rankin
- State ex rel. Rhodes v. Chillicothe
- Cleveland v. State
- 2013 Op. Att’y General No. 2013-019
- 2013 Op. Att’y General No. 2013-015
- 2013 Op. Att’y General No. 2013-013
- Auditor of State Bulletin 2013-001
For further information about these recent decisions and legislation, please contact the Squire Sanders public finance lawyer with whom you usually work.