View Author July 2013
Welcome to our July edition of Worldview.
This month’s round-up of labour and employment stories from around our global network includes:
- France: Supreme Court confirms ability of employers to waive non-competition clauses in dismissal letter;
- Poland: “Revolutionary” new parental rights;
- Czech Republic: New Czech Civil Code – implications for employment law;
- UK: Employment Appeal Tribunal moves the goalposts for collective redundancies; and
- Slovakia: New data protection law.