In this issue you will find the following articles:
- The First Preliminary Injunction Issued by China Court in Trade Secret Cases
- Draft Regulations on Personal Information Protection are Finalized
- China to Test Free Trade Area in Shanghai
- New Rules of Foreign Exchange Administration Under Service Trade
- Emerging Judicial Practice of Vertical Monopolistic Agreements in China
We also provide a monthly update on Anticorruption issues in China. For more information, visit our Anticorruption blog.
You may also be interested in a recent article written by partner Dan Roules, entitled “Keeping Your Formulas Secret – Prevention Can Help Protect Intellectual Property in China”.