Welcome to our October edition of Worldview.
This month’s round-up of labour and employment stories from around our global network includes:
- Australia: Global ethics policy deemed inadequate in sexual harassment claim;
- Australia: The Australian Government steps up to stop workplace bullying;
- China: What is the greatest risk to your trade secrets in China?;
- Saudi Arabia: Correction of the Saudi Labour Market;
- US: New York employers should prepare for new wage deduction legislation; and
- Germany: General compensation clause is sufficient to settle claims for unpaid holiday pay.