Welcome to our round up of key licensing issues and developments.
- Consultation on personal licences – we consider the detail and practicality of the proposals.
- EMRO and Levy Consultations and Considerations – an update.
- Deregulation of Entertainment – What remains licensable and further proposed exemptions.
- The pre-Christmas season often brings a renewed focus on enforcement – are you prepared?
- Food Labelling changes – applicable from 13 December 2014 – will affect food served in restaurants, take-aways, pubs, restaurants, from deli-counters and by caterers, as well as pre-packed products.
- Electronic cigarettes – what is the legal and practical position?
If you have any queries about any of the highlights in this month’s review, or if you need any advice on your licensing requirements, applications, or procedures, please contact us. We can assist with drafting and submission of applications, contested hearings, audits and advice on procedures, policies and/ or training, prosecutions or licence reviews.