Welcome to the November 2013 issue of the Squire Sanders Ohio Public Law Update. In this issue we highlight some of the important changes to reporting requirements for economic development incentives on school funding from the State's Budget Act for the 2014-15 biennium, as well as recent decisions of interest.
Case summaries, an attorney general opinion and auditor of state bulletin include:
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer Dist. v. Bath Twp.
- Cincinnati v. Gilbert
- Jochum v. Jackson Twp.
- State ex rel. Doran v. Preble Cty. Bd. of Commrs.
- State ex rel. Toledo Blade Co. v. Toledo
- 2013 Op. Att’y General No. 2013-032
- Auditor of State Bulletin 2013-007
For further information about these recent decisions and legislation, please contact the Squire Sanders public finance lawyer with whom you usually work.