Welcome to the Squire Sanders China Update, a bi-monthly summary of legal changes or notes of significance in important areas of China’s laws. This special edition covers a number of matters relating to the newly established free trade zone in Shanghai. You will find the following articles:
- China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Framework Released
- Tax and Customs Policies in the Zone
- Reformation in Incorporation-Related Matters for Foreign Invested Enterprises
- Financial Blueprint for the PFTZ
- Market Access Under the 2013 Negative List
Squire Sanders also provides a monthly update on Anticorruption issues in China. For more information, visit our Anticorruption Blog.