View Authors January 2014
Don’t be left out in the cold. Check out our winter-warmer Hot Topics, in which we highlight some of the current pensions issues for your corporate or trustee pensions agenda.
- Pension Protection Fund – multiple updates (in a small space!)
- Disclosure of information – are you ready for April?
- Defined Contribution code and guidance – it’s all in force. Time for action!
- Defined Benefit funding – consultation underway.
- Money purchase definition – do you know whether your pension plan is affected?
- Latest on automatic enrolment – updated thresholds and technical amendments.
- Same sex marriages – from 29 March 2014.
- Guaranteed Minimum Pensions – data reconciliation service offered by HMRC.
- Overseas employers – trustees should be prepared.
- Lifetime Allowance decrease – protections for individuals.