Welcome to our round up of key licensing issues and developments.
- World Cup 2014 – Temporary Event Notices Required?
- Consultation on Licence Fees Including Proposed Cap Levels
- Update on EMRO and Levy Consultations and Considerations
- Ban on ‘Below-Cost’ Sale of Alcohol – Home Office Guidance
- Licensing External Areas in Readiness for Summer
- Increasing Consumer Awareness of Hygiene Ratings – is Prevention Better than Cure?
If you have any queries about any of the highlights in this issue’s review, or if you need any advice on your licensing requirements, applications, or procedures, please contact us. We can assist with drafting and submission of applications, contested hearings, audits and advice on procedures, policies and/ or training, prosecutions or licence reviews. We can also provide tailored advice on what legislation changes will mean for your business.