Squire Sanders of counsel Roderick R. Devlin once again contributed to Practical Law’s annual survey of key developments and trends in the Project Finance sector. Published by Practical Law Finance, “US Project Finance: Key Developments and Trends from 2013 and the Outlook for 2014” discusses:
- Key financing, regulatory and legislative developments in the US project finance market in 2013
- New sources of capital to finance new projects or to refinance existing debt
- Activity in the US P3 sector
- Notable developments in the power, natural gas and infrastructure sectors
- The outlook in 2014 for the project finance sector
The article is reprinted with permission of the publisher.