View Author March 2014
Welcome to the latest in our series of regular alerts containing a roundup of news from our capital markets practice.
This issue includes:
- Corporate governance: the FRC appoints a Director of Corporate Governance ahead of the up-date of the UK Corporate Governance Code
- Corporate governance: proxy advisory industry: Best Practice Principles for Providers of Shareholder Voting Research and Analysis are published in the wake of ESMA recommendations
- Corporate governance: the QCA Corporate Governance Code for Small and Mid-Size Quoted Companies 2013: the QCA publishes a review of disclosures made under the Code
- Takeover Code: minor changes to the Takeover Code come into force on 1 April 2014
- How Squire Sanders Can Help