View Author April 2014
In this month’s Workplace View:
- we look at the key areas of privacy reform which took effect on 12 March 2014;
- there is a useful reminder on the role of a support person during investigation and disciplinary processes;
- we considers a recent unfair dismissal decision relating to the failure to follow lawful and reasonable directions to attend a medical assessment;
- our client quiz tests your knowledge of the new bullying laws; and
- our legislation update looks at some of the key proposed changes under the Fair Work Amendment Bill 2014.
We hope you enjoy the April edition of Workplace View.