View Author June 2014
In this month’s Workplace View:
- we look at recent developments in employment restraints and the potential liability of employers when engaging ‘shackled’ employees;
- there is a useful reminder on what constitutes ‘reasonable management action carried out in a reasonable manner’ in defence of a bullying claim;
- our client quiz tests your knowledge of a significant case currently before the High Court;
- we provide the latest news on minimum wage increases which take effect from 1 July 2014; and
- our legislation update looks at where Western Australian occupational health and safety law reform is at.
We hope you enjoy the June edition of Workplace View.