The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues.
This week’s alert covers news from the UK, Brazil, Ireland and South Korea.
- Home Office Releases Assessment of Privacy Impacts of Interception Provisions in the Data Retention and Investigatory Powers Act 2014
- Interim Report Published on Health and Social Care Information Centre Data Pseudonymisation Review
- New Ofcom Guidance for Telecoms Providers
- Updated Finance and Leasing Association Code to Take Effect 1 October 2014
- Brazilian Department of Consumer Protection and Defence fines Internet Provider £900,000
- Enforced Subject Access Now an Offence in Ireland
- Irish Data Protection Commissioner (DPC) Issues Audit Guide
- Amended Personal Information Protection Act Now in Force