View Authors August 2014
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues.
This week’s alert covers news from the UK and EU.
- ICO Requires Undertaking from Estate Agent to Keep Data Secure
- Call Centre Raided by ICO Following Allegations of Spam Texts
- Proposal that Judges Alone Should Determine Some Information Rights Tribunal Cases
- Bar Council Issues Updated Guidance to its Members About Data Security
- Justice Commissioner Urges Member States to Forge Ahead with Data Reforms
- Leading Scientists Warn Data Reforms Could Undermine “Vital Research”