Welcome to the Squire Patton Boggs China Update, a bi-monthly summary of important changes to the laws of China. In this issue you will find the following articles:
- New Foreign Exchange Regulations for Registered Capital for Foreign Invested Enterprise
- Brief of New SAFE Circular 37
- SAFE Issues New Provisions to Ease Cross-Border Guarantees
- New SAFE Provisions on Centralized Management of Foreign Exchange Funds
- Shanghai PFTZ Developments in the First Half of Year 2014
- What’s New in the New Anti-Monopoly Filing Guidelines?
- Reform of Foreign Exchange Control in Foreign Direct Investments
We also provide a monthly update on Anticorruption issues in China. For more information, visit our Anticorruption Blog.