View Authors September 2014
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues.
This week’s alert covers news from the UK, France and the US.
- Ministry of Justice Fined £180,000 for Security Breaches
- ICO Publishes Local Authority DPA Compliance Report
- ICO Raises Awareness of the Privacy Implications of the Internet of Things
- Government Consults on Reuse of Public Sector Data
- ICO Warns Businesses on the Threat of Online Attacks
- CNIL Warns Against Use of Licence Plate Recognition Devices
- Orange Sanctioned by CNIL over Security and Confidentiality Breaches
- FTC Consults on Proposed Verifiable Parental Consent Method under COPPA