The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues.
This week’s alert covers news from the UK, EU, Germany, Ireland, Singapore and the international community.
- ICO Serves Enforcement Notice to Halt Nuisance Calls
- Guidance on Cloud Computing Issued by ICO
- Council Ordered to Implement Improved Data Protection Procedures Following Security Breaches
- ICO Warns Employees Not to ‘Walk Off’ with Personal Data
- Independent Press Standards Organisation Launched
- Facebook Fan Pages Admissible Under German Law
- New Data Protection Commissioner Appointed
- Survey Reveals Mobile Apps Fail to Give Basic Privacy Information to Users
- New Advisory Guidelines Published