Trick or treat???
You’re in luck – it’s a treat!
Here is our Autumn Hot Topics in Pensions, which covers some of the many developments currently affecting employers and trustees. This edition includes:
- News from the Pension Protection Fund (be ready to take action!)
- The latest position on ‘freedom and choice developments’ and the Taxation of Pensions Bill
- New DC governance requirements from April 2015
- EIOPA – more pensions solvency! Here we go again…
- Shared parental leave
- What are we waiting for? A round up what we are expecting in the short term
For more information about any of the hot topics, please contact any of the lead partners listed, or your usual contact in the Squire Patton Boggs pensions team.