Welcome to our round up of key licensing issues and developments.
- Personal Licence Renewals – Will they or won’t they?
- Amendment of Mandatory Conditions – DPS responsible for application of age verification policy, small measures to be on menus, irresponsible promotions redefined and free drinking water.
- Update on EMRO and Levy Consultations – Levies approved for City of London, Nottingham, Southampton and Chelmsford and consultation for Liverpool imminent.
- Food Information Regulations 2014 – In force from 13 December
- Increased / Unlimited Fines in the Magistrates’ Court
Finally, perhaps unsurprisingly, there is no further news on the licence fee consultation we reported on in our last issue. We will keep you updated. If you have any queries about any of the highlights in this month’s review, or if you need any advice on your licensing requirements, applications, or procedures, please contact us. We can assist with drafting and submission of applications, contested hearings, audits and advice on procedures, policies and/ or training, prosecutions or licence reviews. We can also provide tailored advice on what legislation changes will mean for your business.