View Authors November 2014
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the UK and Germany.
- ICO Reminds Organisations to Guard Against SQL Injection Attack
- Failure to Provide Advance Passenger Data may Prevent German Flights Landing in the UK
- More Details Released on New UK Identity Assurance Programme
- ECJ to Rule on Legality of Storing Dynamic IP Addresses
- Vehicle Data Recognition Systems Compatible with Right to Privacy