View Author November 2014
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the UK, Germany, the US and Australia.
- Pharmacist Fined for Spying on the Medical Records of Family and Friends
- Health Board Ordered to Improve Privacy Processes after Data Breaches
- ICO Blog Post – Is Someone Watching You Right Now?
- Care Quality Commission Guidance on the Use of Cameras to Monitor Care Standards
- ICO Guidance on Enforced Subject Access Requests
- Draft Law: Greens Want to Protect Whistleblowers
- 88th Conference of German Privacy Watchdogs Presents Its Resolutions
- Federal Court Orders Data Brokers to Protect Exposed Information and Notify Customers
- FCC Hits Carriers with Largest Fine for Privacy Violations
- Key Federal Trade Commission v. Wyndham Data Security Case Goes to Mediation
- OAIC Publishes Privacy Action Policy
- OAIC Consults on Regulatory Action Guide