The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the UK, EU and the International Community.
- Consultation on Lowering the Fines Threshold for Nuisance Calls
- ICO Supports Government Nuisance Calls Proposals
- Parliament Yet to Consider Jail Terms for Section 55 Offences
- Step Closer to Appointment of European Data Protection Supervisor
- Amazon to Open German Data Centre to Address Concerns About Data Transfers to the US
- European Cyber-Attack Simulation