View Authors November 2014
In this month’s Workplace View:
- we look at a 2014 High Court decision addressing adverse action in the context of protected industrial action;
- we provide a brief update on the federal government’s adoption of recommendations made in the recent independent review into the Subclass 457 Programme;
- details are provided of our next seminar in the 2014 Australian Labour and Employment Breakfast Seminar Series to be held in Perth;
- our legislation update looks at a proposed amendment to the Fair Work Entitlements Guarantee Act 2012 (WA);
- there is a useful reminder of the four year review of modern awards being conducted by the Fair Work Commission; and
- our client quiz tests your knowledge on changes made to Australian Privacy laws.
We hope you enjoy the November edition of Workplace View.