The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the UK, EU, and the US.
- Permission Granted for Judicial Review of DRIPA
- Government Taskforce Publishes Recommendations on Nuisance Calls
- Plans to Increase Access to Government Data
- Vera Jourova Gives Speech to the Fifth Annual Data Protection and Privacy Conference
- European Court of Justice Judgment on the Domestic Purpose Exemption
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Releases Update to its “Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity”