View Authors December 2014
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the Czech Republic, Germany, UK and US.
- Czech Government Undertakes Decisive Steps to Combat Corruption
- Bavarian Privacy Office Announces More Fines for Advertising Companies
- Foundation Releases Survey On Seals And Certification
- Experts Criticize Draft for Independent Data Protection Authority
- The UK Cyber Security Strategy
- Cabinet Office Consultation
- National Institute of Standards Technology Announces the Release of Special Publication 800-53A, Revision 4, Assessing Security and Privacy Controls in Federal Information Systems and Organizations: Building Effective Assessment Plans.