The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from France, Russia, UK, and US.
- Simplified Registration Procedure for Data Processing Relating to Employee Monitoring
- Effective Date of Data Localisation Provisions Brought Forward to 1 September 2015
- Proposed New Powers to Monitor Communications
- New Cabinet Funded Open Address Database
- Obama Announced New Privacy and Cybersecurity Proposals