The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from Australia, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong and the UK.
- Information Commissioner Publishes New Guide to Securing Personal Information
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce Publishes New Measures for the Punishment of Conduct Infringing the Rights and Interests of Consumers
- French Data Protection Authority Introduces New Referential for Privacy Seals
- Fine Proceedings Against German Insurance Company Concluded by Mutual Agreement
- First Prison Sentence Given for Breach of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Warning by the ICO After Personal Data Left Exposed by Data Breach
- High Court Decision – Information Rights Relating to the Granting of Peerages