View Authors March 2015
In this month’s edition of Workplace View:
- We look at disproportionate management action and what actions an employer can take to reduce the risk of a claim;
- we cast the spotlight on the danger of incorrectly categorising work experience interns as ‘volunteers’ in circumstances where they may in fact be employees;
- we include a reminder for WA employers about bullying claims arising from the recent case of PK  FWC 562;
- our Client Corner features the lovely Rozanna Bozabalian from Dolby Australia;
- our legislation update looks at status of the Safety Rehabilitation and Compensation Legislation Amendment Bill 2014, the Sex Discrimination Amendment (Boosting Superannuation for Women) Bill 2014 and the Fair Work Amendment (Bargaining Processes) Bill 2014; and
- details are provided of our upcoming seminar presented as part of the Squire Patton Boggs Labour and Employment Seminar Series for 2015 as well as other HR knowledge events.