View Author April 2015
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from Australia, the EU, the UK and the US.
- New External Accountability Task Force to Improve Privacy Management at the Department of Immigration and Border Control
- Amazon’s Cloud Services Declared Safe by the Article 29 Working Party
- Serious Fraud Office Fined £180,000 for Data Breach
- Regulator Launches Investigation Into Firms Sharing Sensitive Data
- FCC Looks to Protect the Privacy of Broadband Internet Customers
- New Executive Order on Cybersecurity