The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the United Kingdom and the United States.
- ICO Welcomes Change in Law Around Nuisance Calls and Texts
- ICO Rules UCAS in Breach of Electronic Marketing Rules
- Personal Injury Claims Company Fined £80,000 by ICO
- FTC Reaches Settlement with Companies Claiming Compliance with US-EU Safe Harbor Framework
- Federal Communications Commission Settlement with Company in Breach of Data Privacy