The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news of an international coverage, as well as news from the EU, Germany and the US.
- United Nations Establishes Mandate of Special Rapporteur on the Right to Privacy
- The Inter-American Juridical Committee Adopts Report on the “Protection of Personal Data”
- Council of Europe Releases Recommendations for Processing of Employee Data
- Germany Introduces Law Allowing Class Actions for Data Privacy Violations
- The 89th Conference of German Privacy Commissioners Publishes Its Resolutions
- AmCham Report Published on Protecting Data Flows in the US-China Bilateral Investment Treaty