The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the UK and France.
- Bettys & Taylors of Harrogate Lose 122,000 Customer Records in Data Breach
- ICO Release a Paper Titled "Data Protection Rights: What the Public Want and What the Public Want from Data Protection Authorities"
- Home Office Issues "Retention of Communications Data: Code of Practice"
- Home Office Issues "Acquisition and Disclosures of Communications Data: Code of Practice"
- The Campaign for Freedom of Information Criticizes the Government's Statement to Strengthen Ministers’ Powers to Veto
- French Parliament Approves "Draft Law on Intelligence"