The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, the UK and Germany.
- EU is Considering Three-tiered System of Data Protection Fines
- The Draft Communications Bill is "Snooping" its Way Back Onto the Political Agenda
- The Queen's Speech at the State Opening of Parliament Promises New Data Legislation
- The UK's Information Commissioner Suggests that a Flood of Major Fines with Not Follow EU Data Protection Reforms
- Germany to Strengthen Data Retention Laws