View Authors 15 June 2015
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Czech Republic, Germany and the UK.
- European Parliament Announces Data Protection Reform Timetable
- The Czech Government is Preparing a New Whistleblowing Regulation
- Federal Government Suggests Arranging Digital Inheritance
- BITKOM Welcomes EU Strategy for Digital Single Market
- Report of Investigatory Powers Review Published