View Authors June 2015
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, the UK, Germany and The Netherlands.
- European Data Protection Supervisor Calls for Better Regulation of Mobile Health
- New Guidance Published Regarding Data Requests Under Processor BCR
- Government Urges Business to Take Action as Cost of Cybersecurity Breaches Doubles
- German Association Calls for Corporate Data Protection in the General Data Protection Regulation
- Bavarian Office for Data Protection Participates in International Examination of Children's Online Privacy
- Bill on Notification of Data Leaks is Passed in the Netherlands