View Author June 2015
Welcome to this month’s edition of Workplace View in which:
- the lead article examines a recent case where the Fair Work Commission scrutinised the transfer of business rules in the context of a labour hire arrangement;
- you are reminded of the different implications asset sale and business sale transactions have on transfer of employment in the Employer Reminder;
- Paladin Energy’s General Counsel, Craig Bennett, reveals the two rules he tries to live by in the Client Corner;
- the federal government’s proposal to strip back its paid parental leave scheme is raised in Did You Know?; and
- the Legislation and Events Updates keep you abreast of what’s coming up.