View Author July 2015
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from Australia, the EU, Russia, UK and the US.
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner Releases Guide to Privacy Regulatory Action
- Article 29 Working Party Opinion on the Draft Data Protection Regulation
- Draft EU Rules Approved Concerning the Passenger Name Record Data of People Flying to or From the EU
- Russian Parliament Approves “Right to be Forgotten” in Search Engines
- Internet of Things Launches a £10 million Competition for UK Cities
- Independent Surveillance Review Publishes "A Democratic Licence to Operate"
- MPs Win Surveillance Powers Legal Challenge
- The Federal Trade Commission Releases "Start with Security: A Guide for Business"
Squire Patton Boggs News
- Opinion Piece by Andreas Fillmann: The Digital Single Market: Privacy and Security to be Observed
- Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Conference – Data in a Global Marketplace – Minimising Risks, Maximising Opportunities