View Authors August 2015
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- Health Research Group Makes Recommendations on EU Data Protection Regulation
- Article 29 Working Party Releases Opinion on the Utilization of Drones
- Bundesrat Advises Against Decline of Consumer Protection in General Data Protection Regulation
- Thüringen Data Protection Offcer Warns Against Fingerprint Scanners at School
- ICO Requests Fundraising Code Amendments Which Could Prevent Charities Calling Three in Four Donors