Welcome to another edition rounding up the current key issues and developments for businesses providing alcohol, entertainment and food. Highlights include:
- Rugby World Cup Fever – Licensing Considerations
- Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme – Coming Soon
- 2016 Temporary Event Notice Limits – Increase
- Sunday Trading Consultation
- Late Night Levy Watch – Liverpool City Council
- Crane Machines – Gaming Not Skill
- Immigration Bill 2015-16 – Proposed Licence Provisions
- Breathalyser Schemes – Coming to a Bar Near You?
- Dangerous Cocktail – £100,000 Fine
If you have any queries about any of the highlights in this month’s review, or if you need any advice on your licensing requirements, applications, or procedures, please contact us.